Tantrum Doughnuts Glasgow Competition Terms & Conditions 2022
- The giveaway runs from 12:00pm, Tuesday, April 12 to 12:00pm, Thursday, April 14.
- The prizes are provided and delivered by Tantrum Doughnuts, and the promotion is operated by Secret Glasgow (Kzemos UK, LTD), who operate this website.
- To enter the giveaway, follow both @secretglasgow_ and @tantrumdoughnuts on Instagram, like the Instagram giveaway post, and tag a friend in the comments.
- The winners will be chosen using a random number generator, from all correct entries.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions to be eligible. But you don’t need to agree to marketing communications from either giveaway partner, that’s strictly optional.
- Multiple entries are accepted as long as entrants follow the steps above.
- Entrants must be over 18 and based in the UK.
- Employees of the prize provider, the promoter, or their friends and family are not eligible, either.
- The prize entitles you to one doughnut plushie, and a dozen doughnuts, including x3 of each of Tantrum Doughnut’s 3 Easter specials and x1 of each of their 3 best selling doughnuts. Prize to be redeemed before April 19, 2022. The prize must be claimed by the prize winner only and ID may be required.
- The Tantrum Doughnuts team will discuss the details with the prize winners.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged, and there is no monetary alternative.
Tantrum Doughnuts cannot cater to individuals’ allergies for the prize. Their doughnuts may have come into contact with common allergens, including wheat, peanuts, nuts, soy, and eggs.
The doughnuts by Tantrum Doughnuts are made fresh every day without preservatives, and are unsuitable for refrigeration. This means the doughnuts should be enjoyed the same day they are collected.
- The prize cannot be delivered and must be collected in store on arranged date.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- We will contact the winners no later than Friday, April 15. If we have not received a reply from a winner by 6pm, Saturday, April 16, the prize will be forfeit, and an alternate winner selected.
- Data collected as part of the giveaway will be temporarily and securely stored only for purposes of administering the giveaway.
- If you choose to opt-in to further Secret Glasgow emails, your details will be stored securely by Kzemos Ltd. for the purposes of communicating with you in the future.
- Secret Glasgow accepts no liability for any loss or damage that results from the prize.
- Secret Glasgow reserves the right to modify the rules to this giveaway if circumstances beyond our control require it. Secret Glasgow accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by alterations or cancellation of the prize.
- You can request the names of the winners by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, after Tuesday, April 19.
- The giveaway is under the sole jurisdiction of the laws of the United Kingdom.
- You can find Secret Glasgow & Fever’s GDPR policy here.