Unless you’ve been living under a rock with no internet, you’ll have heard of the government’s ‘Eat Out To Help Out’ scheme by now.
The government launched its ‘Eat Out To Help Out’ scheme to give Brits a discount of up to £10 per head when eating out in a bid to help the hospitality industry bounce back after lockdown. And, there are plenty of spots in Glasgow partaking in the scheme. Here are some of the best restaurants to feast on some cut-price munch at! [Featured image: Di Maggio’s].
Eat Out To Help Out Glasgow
1. Six By Nico
Head here for a chippy tea. You’ll get some spruced up, fancy versions of just that, plus deep-fried Mars bars, fish suppers and steak pie.
1132 Argyle Street, Finnieston, G3 8TD
This is how you perfect the art of wood-fired Napoletana pizza in Glasgow. There are two spots, each taking part in the government’s scheme.
Miller Street: 94 Miller Street, G1 1DT
Great Western Road: 471 Great Western Road, G12 8HL
A classy spot for some of the best Indian food in Scotland. With unique recipes on offer, this one’s sure to have you back for more in a jiffy.
15 Skirving Street, Shawlands, G41 3AB
Here you’ll find some A-game pizza, pasta, steak, seafood… you name it. Di Maggio’s is an essential part of Glasgow’s grub.
Royal Exchange Square: 21 Royal Exchange Square, G1 3AJ
Shawlands: 1038-1040, Pollokshaws Road, G41 3EB
Enoch Square: 55 Street Enoch Square, G1 4BW
5. The Ivy
The high-end chain that offers you some great, discounted fine-dining.
106 Buchanan Street, G1 2NB
Best of the rest for Glasgow City Centre
1. The Citizen – 24 St Vincent Pl, G1 2EU
2. Mamasan – 222, 224 Ingram St, G1 3BX
3. Amore – 30 Ingram Street, G1 1EZ
4. Dakhin – 89 Candleriggs, Merchant City, G1 1NP
5. Il Pavone– Princes Square, 48 Buchanan Street, City Centre, G1 3JN
6. Charcoals – 26A Renfield Street, G2 1LU
7. Tribeca – 51 Bell Street, G1 1NX
8. Mharsanta – 26 Bell Street, G1 1LG
9. Chaakoo Bombay Cafe– 79 Street Vincent Street, G2 5TF–
10. Dhabba – 44 Candleriggs, G1 1LD
11. The Anchor Line– 12–16 St Vincent Place, G1 2DH
12. Opium – 191 Hope Street, G2 2UL
13. Hard Rock Cafe– 179 Buchanan Street, G1 2JZ
14. Cafe Wander– 110 W George Street, G2 1QJ
15. Café Andaluz– 12-15 Saint Vincent Place, G1 2DW
16. Amarone – 2 Nelson Mandela Place, G2 1BT
17. October – Princes Square Shopping Center, Buchanan Street, G1 3JN
18. Atlantic Brasserie– 12-16 St Vincent Place, G1 2EU
19. Barca Tapas– 2nd Princes Square, 48 Buchanan Street, G1 3JN
20. Bloc – 117 Bath Street, G2 2SZ
21. Spuntini Gordon Street– 34 Gordon Street, G1 3PU
22. Times Square– 46-48 Street Enoch Square, G1 4DH
23. Cranachan – 2nd Floor, Princes Square, 48 Buchanan Street, G1 3JN
24. German Doner Kebab– 52-56 Renfield Street, G2 1NF
25. Red Onion– 257 W Campbell Street, G2 4TT
26. The Willow Tea Rooms – 97 Buchanan Street, G1 3HF
27. Steak, Cattle and Roll – 17 Bell Street, G1 1NU
28. Bar Soba – 11 Mitchell Lane, G1 3NU
29. Gamba – 225A W George Street, G2 2ND
30. Chaophraya – The Townhouse, Nelson Mandela Place, G1 2LL
31. Deesserts – 287 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3HQ
32. Fratelli Sarti– 133 Wellington St, Glasgow G2 2XD
33. La Vita – 161 Queen Street, G1 3BJ
34. NYC Bar & Grill – 185 Hope Street, G2 2UL
35. The Woods– 29 Waterloo Street, G2 6BZ